All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sequel to TRUST ME, I M LYING An irresistible mix of intrigue, high stakes, and self-discovery. Lee Kelly, author of City of Savages LITTLE SECRETS.Staying out of trouble isn t possible for Julep Dupree. She has managed t to get kicked out of her private school, even though everyone kws she s responsible for taking down a human-trafficking mob boss and getting St. Agatha s golden-boy Tyler killed in the process. Running cons holds her guilty conscience at bay, but unfortunately, someone wants Julep to pay for her mistakes . . . with her life. BIG LIES.Against her better judgment, Julep takes a shady case that requires her to infiltrate a secretive organization that her long-gone mother and the enigmatic blue fairy may be connected to. Her best friend, Sam, isn t around to stop her, and Dani, her one true confidante, happens to be a nineteen-year-old mob enforcer whose moral compass is as questionable as Julep s. But there s t much time to worry about right and wrong or to save your falling heart when there s a contract on your head. Murders, heists, secrets and lies, hit men and hidden identities . . . If Julep doesn t watch her back, it s her funeral. No lie. I would trust Julep Dupree with my life, Dani Ivav with my heart and Mary Elizabeth Summer with my every late-night can t-stop-reading session. An intelligent, fierce heroine of strength and loyal heart who refuses to suffer fools lightly? Yes, please. Jennifer Longo, author of Six Feet Over It and Up to This Pointe
- Author BiographyMary Elizabeth Summer, author of the TRUST ME series, contributes to the delinquency of minors by writing books about unruly teenagers with criminal leanings, and has a BA in creative writing from Wells College. Her philosophy on life is You can never go wrong with sriracha sauce. She lives in Portland, Oregon, with her wife, their daughter, and their evil overlor er, cat.
- Author(s)Mary Elizabeth Summer
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.