All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe spread of contemporary globalized capitalism wrought by the new patterns of industrialization, marketization, and consumerization shapes Russia's recent historical path and developmental possibilities. This book discusses Russia's transformation into a market ecomy and the role of trust in the creation of new institutions and ways of life. It focuses on the relations between society and ecomy in a period of turbulent social change and the extraordinary transformation of social practices.
- Author BiographyYuri Veselov is Head of the Department of Economic Sociology at Saint-Petersburg State University, Russia. He specializes in economic sociology, morals and markets. Mikhail Sinyutin is Professor at Saint-Petersburg State University and specializes in history of sociology, sociology of money and institutions. Elena Kapustkina is a lecturer at Saint-Petersburg State University specializing in entrepreneurship and gender studies.
- Author(s)Elena Kapustkina,Mikhail Sinyutin,Yuri Veselov
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight220 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.