All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe streets of ATL are about to get hotter than lava after Youngblood is snatched up and beaten down by unkwn thugs. Vowing fatal revenge on his attackers, Youngblood is released from the hospital only to return home and discover that Cheryl has run off with his stash and his two daughters. Heartbroken over the loss of his daughters and money, he is ready to pick up that steel again, put on a ski mask and go back to jackin' d-boys for their cake. The stakes are raised even higher when his homie, Murder Mike gives him an ultimatum that tests his principles and leaves Youngblood struggling with a do-or-die dilemma. With major decisions to make comes the added pressure from the two women in Youngblood's life, Inez and Juanita. Inez accepts him as he is. Juanita, on the other hand, wants to help him leave the life of the streets behind. When a hustla has two thorough chicks, which one does he choose? The streets will decide that! Youngblood must deal with enemies who are much closer than he realizes. The way he deals with these problems will determine his fate. Trust No Man 2 is an explosive and emotionally charged end to this true-to-life hood classic!
- Author BiographyCash was born Reginald Alexander and raised in Cleveland, Ohio but lived most of his life in Atlanta, Georgia. He decided to start writing fiction while incarcerated at a state prison in Georgia. His style is gritty, raw, and real. Even from the depths of confinement he has an imagination that's in overdrive. His debut novel Trust No Man was released under the Wahida Clark Presents imprint in 2009, and the Trust No Man trilogy went on to reach hood classic status. It remains one of the most respected street novels in the industry.
- PublisherWahida Clark Presents
- Date of Publication09/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWahida Clark Presents
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.