All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable guide to the creation, administration and taxation of trusts has been comprehensively revised and updated to take account of: Perpetuities and Accumulations Act 2009; changes to the Inheritance Tax compliance and penalty regime; and changes to the Finance Act 2006. The book offers practitioners useful guidance on how to: create and use good systems to avoid potential negligence claims for failing to invest correctly; avoid penalties for missing tax deadlines or for incorrectly assessing tax bills; delegate trust management functions and comply with the regulatory regime for practitioners; and run an efficient trust department and improve profitability. An accompanying CD-ROM contains a range of useful forms and checklists from the book that may be customised.
- Author BiographyGill Steel is a freelance consultant and trainer providing advice to law firms. She is a member of the Association of Tax Technicians and STEP and lectures regularly on wills, trusts and tax subjects. She has an MBA in Legal Practice from Nottingham Law School and is a member of the Wills and Equity Committee of the Law Society and the UK Probate & Estate Committee of STEP. She is currently a consultant to Blake Lapthorn Tarlo Lyons.
- Author(s)Gill Steel
- PublisherThe Law Society
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Law Society
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.