All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you tired of endlessly seeking what can neither be found or obtained? Are you worn out by the constant drive to be more ... better ... different? Are you exhausted by a world filled with want and war? Do you sense the same sad and distressing conflict within yourself? Do you yearn to break free of the shadows that seem to darken life each day? You've attended countless workshops, watched innumerable videos, and pored over hundreds of books without finding the answer: it is the search itself that is the wall separating you from the joy of effortless being. So begins Trust in Liberation, the sequel to Eric Gross' Liberation from the Lie, which many readers have described as the most profoundly life-changing book of their lives. Using clear language and dozens of examples from everyday life, Trust in Liberation sets you on a path to finally end the ceaseless searching - by learning to trust in this moment and in this life.
- Author BiographyAuthor Eric Gross and his ambitious 364 page book Liberation From The Lie is a clarion call to humanity, encouraging each and everyone of us to rediscover our uniqueness, pursue our long ignored dreams and return to the heroic path for which we were destined. While his message is contemporary and relevant his frame of reference is predominantly Buddhist with an eclectic fusion of traditions (spiritual and otherwise) that prove once again that the really important truths have always been known, we just need to be reminded of them every generation or so. Delving into the complex, inner workings of the psyche is no easy task for most authors, they either lose their audience in profundity or resort to shallow cliche and catch phrases. Eric Gross does neither. His ideas flow gently and gracefully across the printed page taking the reader on an highly personal voyage inward peeling the layers of pretense and facade with a grace and craftsmanship that is truly inspiring. Are you ready to rise above the morass of conventional wisdom and discover a new way of understanding yourself, the world around you and what you're here to accomplish? Are you prepared to wake up and return to the heroic journey we are all called to? If you are 'Liberation From The Lie' is the book for you! Eric Gross is the author of Liberation from the Lie. Eric was the recipient of the NASA Fellowship in Remote Sensing, as well as the United States Department of Justice Fellowship in Criminal Justice. His many years of affiliation with the Dine (Navajo) Peacemaking Division was an outcome of this Fellowship. You can see his US Department of Justice report here and more of his professional writings here. The vision of Liberation, as described and taught in this book, is based on many years studying and practicing Zen Buddhism with an Asian master, many years working with Navajo (Dine) traditional healers, and real-world application of these ideas from an awakened perspective. All of the principles of Liberation from the Lie have been rigorously tested and you are invited to test them in your own life. The goals of Liberation are those of healing the wounded spirit, re-connecting with the life source, seeing through our identities with inadequacy, and finding the love and passion that we are here to express.
- Author(s)Eric Gross
- Date of Publication21/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.