All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReinventing Government and modernizing public administration is an important issue in public policy. There is a variety of reform strategies for achieving sustainable development and efficiency of public authorities, but until w, the proposed reforms have t been very successful. It is t surprising that meanwhile, trust in New Public Management partially vanished. Instead of having faith in the ecomization of public management, the question of values arises. In this book, the necessary change towards a Public Value Management (as a counter-movement in Europe against the merely ecomical way of modernizing public administration) is explained and reflected.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Rainer Pitschas, born in 1944, is currently full professor at the German University of Administrative Sciences in Speyer. The author obtained a MPA from the Public Administration School of Berlin and a Ph.D. from the Free University of Berlin. Previously, he was also Head of the Social Welfare Administration.
- Author(s)Rainer Pitschas
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleSpeyerer Schriften zur Verwaltungswissenschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight210 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.