Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn an effort to strengthen his own trust in God during a time of adversity, Navigator author Jerry Bridges began a lengthy Bible study on God's sovereignty. The revelations changed his life. In Trusting God, Jerry shares the scope of God's power to help you come to kw Him better, have a relationship with Him, and trust Him more--even when unjust things happen. Tragedy, grief, loss, and death are part of life. Discover how Trusting God can reveal biblical truths about God. A study guide is also available separately (ISBN 9781600063060).
- Author BiographyDr. Jerry Bridges is the best-selling author of such books as The Pursuit of Holiness, Transforming Grace, and The Practice of Godliness. Jerry is on staff with The Navigators' collegiate ministry. A popular speaker known around the world, Jerry lives with his wife, Jane, in Colorado Springs.
- Author(s)Jerry Bridges
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- Date of Publication26/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Weight240 g
- Width141 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.