All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhen everything we're going through--pain, loss, tragedy, grief--suggests that God can't help us or doesn't care, it seems unwise to place our confidence in Him. But thing could be farther from the truth. This study guide to Trusting God (ISBN 9781600063053) by Navigator author Jerry Bridges features discussion questions that study what the Bible has to say about God's sovereignty, His mercy, and His love. Appropriate for individual or small-group discussion.
- Author BiographyDr. Jerry Bridges is the best-selling author of such books as The Pursuit of Holiness, Trusting God, and The Practice of Godliness. Jerry is on staff with The Navigators' collegiate ministry. A popular speaker known around the world, Jerry lives with his wife, Jane, in Colorado Springs.
- Author(s)Jerry Bridges
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.