Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIndividual stories of patient's pain and troubles when health care goes awry relate to what most everyone has gone through in these instances. The circumstances and issues help comfort and console those who've made this journey down these chartered and unchartered roads. When things get worse instead of better, the patient turns to God and prayer for the answers. The writers even keep their Christian witness midst these bad circumstances. The awesome writers who share their stories will bless the reader without measure. Those in order are: Charlotte Holt, Ted Weaver, Arlene Knickerbocker, Lorena Ricca, Sabrina Erskine, Jan Madden, Charlotte Holt, Donna Caudill, Carl Phillips, Cara Siert as told to Linda Siert, Lee Turner as told to Gloria Clover, Nancy Sonneman, Jan Warren, Paulette Harris, Diane Werckle, April Gardner, Janice Thompson, Charlotte Holt.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Holt holds a Bachelor's degree in English and a Master's in Special Education. She retired from 30 years of teaching to teach and write for Him. She leads a Kay Arthur women's Bible study. For a number of years, Charlotte gave books to others to read of God's love; finally, she decided to write some of my own. She enjoys the process of writing and feels the Master's pleasure when she writes. Like Jeremiah, His word and message is like fire in her bones. She likes to write across the genres: nonfiction, fiction, poetry, devotionals, articles, short stories, and songs. She also loves to speak, especially to groups of women. She lives in northwest Houston with Charles, her husband of 32 years.
- Author(s)Charlotte Holt
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.