Trusting Him with Your Addicted Child: Encouragement for Parents of Addicts by Charlotte Holt (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrusting Him with Your Addicted Child offers comfort, peace, and even the answer to a broken heart. The authors share their lives and stories in order to help, comfort and identify with those going through, or who have gone through, this pain. They want to comfort others as God has comforted them. The writers of these heartwarming stories are: Charlotte Holt, Yvonne Hope, Charlotte Holt, Dee Smith, Charlotte Holt, Linda Lufkin, Darlene Franklin, Jean Kester, Sally Clark, Marlene Kelly, Anymous, Kathy Kesinger, Robert Colt, Jean Menville as told to Charlotte Holt, M.L. Burch, Mary Ann, Paulette L. Harris, Barbara Webb, Donna Hogue, Anita Estes, Buddy Holiday and Gloria as told to Charlotte Holt. After each story comments and a prayer are offered by the editor.
- Author BiographyCharlotte holds a Bachelor's degree in English and a Master's in Special Education. After teaching public school for 30 years, she retired to teach and write for Him. Upon retirement, she taught a women's Bible study for five years, using Kay Arthur's Precept Upon Precept studies. Then the Lord prompted her to write full time. She loves the Lord with all her heart and wants to share that love with others. For a number of years, Charlotte gave books to others to read of God's love; finally, she decided to write some of my own. Her main passion is to spread the gospel message. She believes through writing she can reach more people than by any other method. She enjoys the process of writing and feels the Master's pleasure when she writes. Her purpose in life is to please Him. Like Jeremiah, His word and message is like fire in her bones. She cannot be silent. She likes to write across the genres: nonfiction, fiction, poetry, devotionals, articles, short stories, and songs. Recently, she went back to leading Bible study. She also loves to speak, especially to groups of women. She lives in northwest Houston with Charles, her husband of 32 years.
- Author(s)Charlotte Holt
- Date of Publication13/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.