All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the experiences of teachers who are already trusted to call the shots, this book answers: What would teachers do if they had the automy t just to make classroom decisions, but to collectively-with their colleagues-make the decisions influencing whole school success? Decisions such as school curriculum, how to allocate the school budget, and who to hire.
- Author BiographyKim Farris-Berg and Edward J. Dirkswager are fellows at the Center for Policy Studies in St. Paul, Minnesota. Amy Junge is an associate at the Center for Policy Studies in St. Paul, Minnesota. To learn more about the authors, visit their website at www.trustingteachers.org.
- Author(s)Edward J. Dirkswager,Kim Farris-Berg
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.