All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow the journey of three men, as each makes the transition into the next stage of his life. Their ability to accept and hor change will directly affect the lives of one ather. Aaron is a misguided teen, who gets caught up in a lifestyle that's t his own. He is a church boy that finds himself involved in a gang. He faces the daily struggle of trying to blend in, when he was called to stand out. Lucious, the young entrepreneur is a newly wed. Each decision in his life was apart of a meticulously detailed plan. He is forced to confront unscripted circumstances in his otherwise well planned life. Dr. Taylor serves as Chairman of the Deacon Board. Because he is a man of great wisdom and humility, he inspires the hearts and minds of many. Despite this, his greatest fear is the thought that he may have failed as a father. Their lives are forever changed by their newly developed relationships with God and each other.
- Author(s)Bruce Davis
- PublisherBruce K. Davis, Jr.
- Date of Publication25/12/2007
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRaleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBruce K. Davis, Jr.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.