All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA philosophical inquiry into the essence of comedy.
- Author BiographyMichael Gelven is Distinguished Research Professor of Philosophy at Northern Illinois University, and has authored many books, including The Risk of Being: What It Means to be Good and Bad.
- Author(s)Michael Gelven
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2000
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.