All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring a round of Truth or Dare, Abby Miller confesses her crush on Jake Chilson. The only people who kw her secret are her friends at the sleepover - and whoever sent her a text message in the middle of the night warning her to stay away from Jake...or else! But Abby isn't going to stay away from Jake, especially t after he asks her to the school dance. As the night of the dance comes closer, some very creepy things start happening to Abby. Someone definitely wants to keep her away from Jake. Is it a jealous classmate or, as Abby begins to suspect, could it be a ghost?
- Author BiographyA lifelong night owl, P.J. Night often works furiously into the wee hours of the morning, writing down spooky tales and dreaming up new stories of the supernatural and otherworldly. Although P.J.'s whereabouts are unknown at this time, we suspect the author lives in a drafty, old mansion where the floorboards creak.
- Author(s)P. J. Night
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCreepover
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Weight156 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.