All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Bravo s Top Chef All-Stars winner Richard Blais comes his very cool debut cookbook for home cooks looking to up their game with more excitement in the kitchen. This is accessible and fun, and includes the signature recipes, flavor combinations, and cooking techniques that have made him such a popular chef. A new way to make a dish is always on Richard Blais s mind. He has a wildly creative approach whether it s adding coffee to his butter, which he serves with pancakes; incorporating the flavors of pastrami into mustard; making cannelloni out of squid; microwaving apple sauce for his pork chops; or cooking lamb shanks in root beer. In his debut cookbook, with equal degrees of enthusiasm and humor, he shares 125 delicious recipes that are full of surprise and flavor. Plus there are 25 variations to add more adventure to your cooking such as making cheese foam for your burger or mashed sous vide peas to serve alongside your entree. Dive into an exploration of your kitchen for both creativity and enjoyment. Now try this at home!
- Author BiographyRichard Blais soared to popularity as the winner of Bravo s Top Chef All-Stars. A graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, he trained at the French Laundry, Daniel, and El Bulli. He is the owner and creative force behind Trail Blais, a forward-thinking culinary company that consults, designs, and operates outposts of Flip Burger Boutique and HD1, and is the chef-owner of the Spence in Atlanta. He has been on Today, Good Morning America, Live with Kelly, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, and the live Super Bowl pregame show, and is starring in the Bravo show Life After Top Chef. He has been featured in the New York Times, Food & Wine, and InStyle among other major publications.
- Author(s)Richard Blais
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content NoteColour Photographs
- Weight1089 g
- Width189 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.