All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can roar you can hop, even slippity-slide! All you have to do is Try! Try! Try! Oh, it's fun to learn new things! In Lindsey Craig's new get-up-and move book TRY! TRY! TRY! your children will hop with bunnies, roar with a bear, then smile to watch as animals overcome their shyness to do some very silly dancing, indeed! Lindsey Craig's musical text and Ying Hui Tan s endearing illustrations will make this book a childhood favorite.
- Author BiographyLindsey Craig is the author of the award winning books: DANCING FEET and FARMYARD BEAT both illustrated by Marc Brown. Her books have won numerous awards and been highly praised by Kirkus Review, Publisher Weekly and the New York Times Book Review; her awards include: NAAPA Gold Award Winner, Fred Rogers Best Baby Books 2011, Wilde Award Best Children s Books, and inclusion in Texas 2X2 reading list. She has published numerous alphabet and beginning readers for CJ Educations, and recently produced her first science app SOLAR SYSTEM SWING!. Her most recent books include the not-so-quiet OH SO QUIET!, and the colorful and encouraging board books TRY! TRY! TRY! and IN OUR TREE. Lindsey lives with her cats and husband on a beautiful island in Washington State.
- Author(s)Lindsey Craig
- PublisherOwl Bop Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBainbridge Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOwl Bop Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.