About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it like to witness a tsunami? This book looks at the Japanese and other tsunamis, using firsthand accounts to describe events and people's experiences, providing multiple perspectives from eyewitnesses, survivors, the emergency services, scientists, and the media. --Provided by publisher.
- Author(s)Ian Graham
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDisaster Dossiers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.