All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the critically acclaimed Disunited Kingdom: How Westminster Won A Referendum But Lost Scotland, Iain Macwhirter casts his expert eye over the SNP's victory in the 2015 General Election, which saw Scotland swept by an unprecedented wave of yellow.One of the UK's most insightful political writers, Macwhirter examines the factors behind this result including the demise of the Labour Party in Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon's SNP vision and leadership, the growing dissatisfaction with Westminster, and the enduring passion for independence. Tsunami ends with Macwhirter looking forward to ultimately consider where Scotland, and the UK, must go next.
- Author BiographyIain Macwhirter is one of Scotland's most prolific and influential journalists, and a leading commentator on New Politics. He is the political commentator for the Herald and Sunday Herald and writes regularly for other publications. He also been a prominent broadcaster for over 20 years having presented BBC political programmes in Westminster and Scotland. He is the author of the book Road to Referendum (Cargo, 2013) which accompanied a major new three-part television series - Road to Referendum - on STV and ITV, and the bestselling Disuntited Kingdom (Cargo, 2014).
- Author(s)Iain Macwhirter
- PublisherFreight Books
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFreight Books
- Weight300 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.