CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.52Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionA wall of water races toward a beach. The giant wave reaches shore and crashes onto land. The water floods a small village, but thankfully, the townspeople have already escaped to higher ground. In this captivating introduction to tsunamis, early readers will be swept up in the dramatic text that describes the first signs of a tsunami, its destructive power, and most importantly, how to stay safe from a tsunamis deadly reach. Each 24-page book features controlled text with age-appropriate vocabulary and simple sentence construction. Stunning photos closely align with descriptive text that will grab kids attention. While practicing their reading skills, emergent readers wont be able to stop turning the pages as they learn about the forces of nature that can wreak havoc on our world.
- Author(s)Joyce Markovics
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLittle Bits: It's a Disaster!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.