All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionFor countless people, the words of Louise Hay have served as a beacon, leading them out of the darkness of despair and into the light of a better life. Cheryl Richardson is one of the many individuals whom Louise has greatly influenced . . . before going on to become a best-selling author herself.So what happens when these two combine their collective wisdom into one book?The result is what you're w holding in your hands. As Louise and Cheryl engage in a series of empowering and intimate conversations, you'll feel as if you're simultaneously having lunch with your best friends and also attending a master class put on by two leaders of the self-empowerment movement.As they travel throughout North America and Europe together, Louise and Cheryl discuss a wide range of topics, including the importance of loving ourselves and our bodies; aging consciously; bringing true prosperity and abundance to the world; manifesting positive relationships-both with family and friends and in the workplace; and facing death in a dignified and peaceful way.These two amazing women are living proof that the spiritual principles they discuss in these pages really work. As you read, you'll discover that you, too, have the ability to create an exceptional life!
- Author BiographyLouise Hay, the author of the international bestseller You Can Heal Your Life, is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher with more than 50 million books sold worldwide. She has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and many other TV and radio programs both in the U.S. and abroad.Websites: www.LouiseHay.com(R) and www.HealYourLife.com(R)Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/LouiseLHayCheryl Richardson is the New York Times best-selling author of numerous books. She leads large web communities at www.cherylrichardson.com and www.facebook.com/cherylrichardson, which are dedicated to helping people around the world improve their quality of life.
- Author(s)Cheryl Richardson,Louise L Hay
- PublisherHay House
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House
- Weight186 g
- Width128 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.