All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA widower finds a new reason to live and to fight in this Ralph Compton western... Ever since he lost his wife and daughter, Samuel Tucker has wandered, drunk and bereft of a reason to go on. Now, far from his native Texas in Oregon s Rogue River region, Tucker secretly watches as two men gun down a third. After they leave, he takes the dead man's pistol and makes it to the next town. There, he learns the identity of the murdered man: Payton Farraday, a well-liked local rancher and the second Farraday shot to death within the last two years. He also becomes a suspect in the shooting. But Emma Farraday, the victim s niece, believes in his incence and the two must reveal the machinations of some wealthy and powerful men to prove it. If they don t, Emma could lose the ranch and Tucker could lose his life... More Than Six Million Ralph Compton Books In Print!
- Author BiographyRalph Compton stood six foot eight without his boots. He worked as a musician, a radio announcer, a songwriter, and a newspaper columnist. His first novel, The Goodnight Trail, was a finalist for the Western Writers of America Medicine Pipe Bearer Award for Best Debut Novel. He was also the author of the Sundown Riders series and the Border Empire series.
- Author(s)Ralph Compton
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.