All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated introduction to the story of the Tudor kings and queens and the palaces, fashion and art of the 16th century, including the lives and times of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I, the plays of William Shakespeare, the Reformation and more. With internet links to specially selected websites, plus contents and index pages for easy reference.
- Author(s)Emily Bone
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Illustrator(s)Galia Bernstein
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.