All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun and interactive introduction to the amazing Tudor period, from Tudor kings and queens to home life, children, Tudor clothes and food, what the Tudors did for fun and where the Tudors lived. Famous Tudors are looked at and a fun, simple activity spread shows you how to make a Tudor rose.
- Author BiographyAlice Harman is an experienced author of history books for children.
- Author(s)Alice Harman
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePopcorn: History Corner
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 41
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white and colour illustrations and photographs
- Weight96 g
- Width190 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.