All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTuimarishe Kiswahili Chetu is a manual for students who have had at least a year of Kiswahili or the equivalent in practical experience with the language. This manual is primarily intended for classroom use. It may, however, be used by individual students outside of the classroom. It will be more useful in a classroom situation where the instructor's help is available, and where contact with other students is possible in order to improve conversation skills. The materials in the manual are intended to help the student to steadily build proficiency in the language by speaking, reading to understand, and writing. Consequently, there is an emphasis on conversation, comprehension, and composition while strengthening those parts of the grammar that are essential in mastering the language. Each lesson contains a section on special exercises, a passage for comprehension, questions regarding the comprehension passage, special assignment, a brief description of selected parts of the grammar, and vocabulary from the exercises and comprehension passage.
- Author BiographyLioba J. Moshi is Professor of Anthropology and Linguistics at The University of Georgia, Athens.
- Author(s)Lioba J. Moshi
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- LanguageEnglish & Kiswahili
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.