All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Immulogy, a long-established and highly respected publication, presents current developments as well as comprehensive reviews in immulogy. Articles address the wide range of topics that comprise immulogy, including molecular and cellular activation mechanisms, phylogeny and molecular evolution, and clinical modalities. Edited and authored by the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for the future. This volume focuses on tumor immulogy.
- Author BiographyProfessor Robert Schreiber works at the Washington University in St Louis, USA.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number130
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Volume editorRobert Schreiber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.