All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph, for the first time, presents a comprehensive overview of different mechanisms of immune dysfunction in cancer as well as therapeutic approaches to their correction. It discusses a number of new mechanisms that have never been discussed in a mograph before: T-cell inhibitory molecules, regulatory tolerogenic DCs, and signaling pathways in antigen-presenting cells involved in T-cell tolerance. There is w a pressing need to discuss the already described and newly emerging mechanisms to see how they can be put together in a more or less cohesive structure and how they can help to improve immune response to tumors.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDmitry I. Gabrilovich,Hurwitz Andy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.