All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionTuning In is a collection of poems from a much larger collection of poems written by Helen Rabbitte throughout her life. Due to her passion for playing the violin Helen has had great freedom to meet other musicians all over the world, and her poetry details the generosity shown to her while travelling alone. Since a teenager, Helen has had some ill health, but luckily has managed to stay well for most of the time. Illness, she feels, makes her more empathetic to others and perhaps, through her poetry, she has given a voice to those who tend to hide their illness from others.
- Author BiographyHelen Rabbitte was born in Galway and grew up in Letterkenny. She works as a civil servant and also enjoys playing mostly traditional music on her fiddle. Her travels and music have given her much inspiration. Helen has had poems published in magazines in Ireland and England and in some anthologies.
- Author(s)Helen Rabbitte
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.