All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.91
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $18.01Trending at AU $34.61
- AU $14.13Trending at AU $25.88
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionTuras Teanga consists of 20 units, each representing material contained in a single programme. It is illustrated with cartoons and photographs featuring series presenter, Sharon Ni Bheolain. The book is presented bilingually. In addition to the main instructional text, there are boxed features on useful information such as common greetings, the various ways of saying 'where are you from' in Irish and other such common phrases of language. Turas Teanga will be one of RTE's most important television series in 2004 and the book, either in its stand-alone form, or accompanied by three CDs, will be an invaluable resource. Also available: Turas Teanga - 3 CDs Turas Teanga - Book.
- Author BiographyEamonn O Donaill is originally from the Donegal Gaeltacht of Gaoth Dobhair. He spent six years (1996-2002) working as Director of the Department of Modern Irish Language Centre, UCD, and now works as a language consultant. He was language coordinator of the television series Now You're Talking, which was broadcast by the BBC and RTE in 1995 and aimed at learners of basic Irish, and author of the book which accompanied the series.
- Author(s)Eamonn O Donaill
- Date of Publication26/01/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight760 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Other audio)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.