CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive text presents a detailed treatment of design, development, and operation of turbo-machinery. Starting with the fundamentals of thermodynamics and cycle design, and ending with the latest trends in development and production of many different types of turbo-machines, the author provides in-depth methods for analyzing new design procedures and maximizing structural integrity and operating efficiency that will assist in the design and analysis of even more powerful and efficient turbo-machinery.
- Author BiographyA. S. Rangwala received a Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Drexel University, Philadelphia, and a Master of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Cincinnati. He has worked for three decades in the field of structural dynamics on compressors and gas turbines applicable to aircraft engines, and steam turbines and generators for power plant applications. Mr. Rangwala has written papers and reports on all facets of machinery system and component dynamics. He has worked in General Electric Company's Aircraft Engines Group, both in Cincinnati and in Lynn, Massachusetts, and in GE's Large Steam Turbines Department in Schenectady, New York. Mr. Rangwala has also worked at Siemens-Westinghouse Power Corporation in Orlando, Florida. He now works as an international consultant and teaches short courses for practicing engineers on structural vibrations of rotating and reciprocating machinery. He has also served as an adjunct professor at Cincinnati State Technical College.
- Author(s)A. S. Rangwala
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note75
- Weight937 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.