Turfgrass Science and Management by Frank Rossi, Robert D. Emmons (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $284.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $401.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing green environmental practices and current information from recognized leaders in the field, the fifth edition of TURFGRASS SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT invites you into the thriving turfgrass industry. Designed for both aspiring and practicing turfgrass managers, the book explains the science behind plant growth and soil properties and how to evaluate, establish and maintain a variety of green spaces, including golf courses, athletic fields, and landscaped lawns. In addition, TURFGRASS SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT offers a review of critical math skills, an inside look at careers opportunities, and practical advice on effective business management practices to help prepare you for success!
- Author BiographyFrank Rossi is an Associate Professor in the Horticulture Department at Cornell University. He worked as a golf course superintendent before receiving his BS and MS from The University of Rhode Island and his PhD from Cornell University. Prior to Cornell, Dr. Rossi taught at University of Wisconsin and Michigan State. He has written for many scientific journals, published a textbook on turfgrass problems, and consults all over the world. A frequent conference speaker, Dr. Rossi has received many awards and is considered one of the green leaders in the Turfgrass Industry. Robert Emmons is a former golf course superintendent and current Professor in Plant Science at SUNY Cobleskill. He is responsible for turfgrass management and golf course management programs, and created the first Integrated Pest Management course in the northeast. Dr. Emmons works closely with the New York State Turfgrass Association, and received its Citation of Merit for outstanding contributions to the turfgrass industry. Other awards include a Distinguished Service Award from the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America, Certificate of Merit from the United States Department of Agriculture, and State University of New York Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching. A recognized authority in turfgrass science, Dr. Emmons lectures at more than 200 conferences throughout the northeast.
- Author(s)Frank Rossi,Robert D. Emmons
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1542 g
- Width224 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.