All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered why a leading regional brand of ice cream and tea calls itself Turkey Hill? Recalling more simplistic times when local milkmen made deliveries to the front door, Turkey Hill -- A Family Vision reveals the story behind a small Lancaster County, Pennsylvania dairy's growth from family farm to major manufacturer of ice cream and refrigerated teas. Fans of Turkey Hill products, collectors of Turkey Hill memorabilia, and local history buffs will all treasure stalgic photographs from the past and colorful images of the present. Learn about the company's history, production and packaging techniques, marketing strategies, and ongoing community involvement. Readers will discover little kwn stories about the dairy, its employees -- and yes, why the brand is called Turkey Hill!
- Author(s)Schiffer Publishing Ltd.
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note52 color & 64 b/w images
- Weight400 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.