All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author provides an overview of Turkey's relations with its Caucasian neighbours and discusses their future development. He analyzes the role of official and n-official actors in formulating foreign policy, the complications of wider regional dynamics and the geopolitical and ecomic significance of Turkey as a regional power and NATO member state; and as a market and transit route for Caspian resources.
- Author BiographyGareth Winrow is Director of Research Services at SIDAR Global Advisors.
- Author(s)Gareth M. Winrow
- PublisherRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Date of Publication01/05/1995
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Weight25 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.