All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely book the author addresses a number of key questions about Turkey's hard road to democratisation. Is it still underway? What are the hindrances or blockages? What are the motivations and roles of civil society groupings in this evolving democracy? What is the current stance and role of the military, given Turkey's recent history of recurrent military coups d'etat? Will Turkey ever succeed in gaining admittance to the European Union?
- Author BiographyDr Muhammed Cetin is a member of Turkish Parliament. He is the Publications Co-ordinator of the Institute of Interfaith Dialog (IID). He writes and lectures on international affairs and intercultural dialogue studies. He is a columnist in the international daily Today's Zaman and has a Ph.D. in sociology.
- Author(s)Muhammed Cetin
- PublisherBlue Dome Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Dome Press
- Weight356 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.