All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis richly illustrated book is a lively jaunt through the history, traditions, and culture of the Turkish bath (with entertaining descriptions of traditional customers and staff, and the various activities carried out there), while it is also a detailed guide to bath etiquette and to the fifty remaining historical baths in Istanbul (some dating to the 15th century).
- Author BiographyOrhan Yilmazkaya is a free-lance researcher/writer based in Istanbul. Photographers Murat and Deniz Ogurlu are also Istanbul-based free-lance professional photographers.
- Author(s)Orhan Yilmazkaya
- PublisherCitlembik Publications
- Date of Publication21/09/2005
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationIstanbul
- Country of PublicationTurkey
- ImprintCitlembik Publications
- Weight454 g
- Width194 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $14.98New
- AU $12.54New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.95
- AU $32.12Trending at AU $32.63
- AU $43.95Trending at AU $45.61
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.