Turkish Delights: Stunning Regional Recipes from the Bosphorus to the Black Sea by John Gregory-Smith (Hardback, 2016)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the sumptuous buttery pide of Samsun on the Black Sea to the fiery kebabs of the east, Turkish cuisine is regional, seasonal, and steeped in history. Opulent Ottoman dishes first eaten centuries ago in the sultans palaces, humble peasant stews, and mouth-watering street food all come together in this collection of over 100 aromatic and alluring recipes. Turkey is home to a varied cuisine that begs to be explored, region by region; from the huge, sw-capped mountains of the East and the vast, lake-covered plains of the center to the balmy Aegean and Mediterranean coasts. Discover the Iskender kebab from the city of Bursa in the rthwest, sample the Akcaabat Beef Kofte from the Black Sea region, and give in to temptation by tasting sweet Katmer pastries from Gaziantep. With inspiring and exciting dishes covering everything from Turkish breakfasts and salads to delicious kebabs and exquisite seafood, plus sweet dishes, let John Gregory-Smith show you his world of Turkish Delights.
- Author BiographyJohn Gregory-Smith is a talented cook, recipe developer, and travel writer who specializes in Turkish cuisine. He is passionate about Turkey, having explored the country extensively over the last 10 years and regularly hosts Turkish pop-ups and secret supper clubs in London. This is Gregory-Smith s third book and follows the success of Mighty Spice Cookbook and Mighty Spice Express. He edits online magazines eat.travel.live and Tesco Real Food, and is a columnist for Grazia online. His recipes have featured in The Times, Sainsbury s magazine, Easy Cook, GQ, Men s Health, the Daily Mail, and the Huffington Post. He has also appeared on TV programs in both the UK and US.
- Author(s)John Gregory-Smith
- PublisherKyle Cathie Limited
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKyle Cathie Limited
- Weight998 g
- Width211 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.