All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.03
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.76
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.36
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years. A favorite destination for American vacationers who are looking for a safe and comfortable beach getaway, the Turks & Caicos Islands offer some of the most beautiful water in the world. The pristine waters here have been kwn to divers for decades, but the islands also offer opportunities for srkeling and deep-sea fishing for travelers who can pull themselves from the silky sands in front of their excellent resorts. This travel guide includes: . Dozens of maps.An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Turks & Caicos Islands. Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks. Coverage of: Providenciales, Grace Bay, The Caicos and the Cays, Grand Turk, Salt Cay Planning to visit more of the Caribbean? Check out Fodor's Caribbean travel guide.
- Author(s)Fodor's Travel Guides
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width109 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.