All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAveral Saunders is a lonely RV traveler whose best friend is his dog, Roq. When Roq is poisoned, Averal tracks and finds the dog killer and avenges his dog's death. Then the police get involved. Averal is isolated from his family, but still cares for them. His freedom allows him to travel wherever he chooses, until family members need help. He is torn between reconciliation with his wife, Made and the need to make amends for his transgressions.
- Author BiographyArlon Boozer was born and raised in Texas. Texas has been his home all of his life, except for a year in Korea, compliments of the U.S. Army. After three years of the army, he started college at San Jacinto College, then transferred to the University of Houston. He received a bachelor's degree from the University of Houston with a major in mathematics. Just after the army, Arlon met Kathi. That was in August 1964. They were married in October 1964 and are still married. They have two sons, both living in Texas. Arlon retired from Shell Chemical Company in 2003. He and Kathi sold their home and bought a motorhome and have been on the road ever since.
- Author(s)Arlon Boozer
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.