All listings for this product
About this product
- Description10 Effective Steps to Navigate Divorce with Renewed Hope and Purpose. In this guide by psychologist Dr. Judy Kennedy and divorce recovery coach Julie Conlly, you'll learn three key questions and ten transformative steps to chart an empowered course into a fulfilling new life. Divorce is about reorientation and remaking the meaning of your life after the end of a relationship. It invites you to re-learn who you are and create a new relationship with yourself. Judy and Julie draw upon their own divorce experience and share stories from their clients to give you a deeper understanding of the nature of this transition. Based on powerful therapeutic and coaching models, the content and exercises in the book will help you: Gain tools to survive the initial shock, hurt, and grief Reduce feelings of overwhelm and gain a sense of control over your life Reclaim your power and strengthen your boundaries Recover from your heartache and move beyond your fears Create a new story for your life filled with meaning and hope Reconnect with yourself and rediscover what truly matters With proven research to aid in an intelligent recovery, you'll come to understand the end of marriage can provide an incredible new beginning. You are part of a large community of people who share your experience and understand your feelings. You are t alone. There is hope. There is renewal. Turn rth at divorce.
- Author BiographyJudy Kennedy, PhD has over 20 years of experience working with executive teams as a business psychologist and in private therapy where she sees both couples and individuals. Julie Connolly, ACC is a certified coach through the International Coach Federation, specializing in divorce recovery and life transitions.
- Author(s)Judy Kennedy Phd,Julie a Connolly Acc
- PublisherNod, LLC
- Date of Publication29/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNod, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.