All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing affects customer perception of a strategy or brand more than a personal experience (or listening to someone share that experience!). Customer service consultants Kevin Billingsley and Brooke Billingsley show managers and employees 23 ways to create a positive and memorable customer experience. The authors developed these lessons after over a decade of customer service consulting and creating mystery shopping programs that have tracked hundreds of thousands of customer service encounters.
- Author(s)Brooke Billingsley,Kevin Billingsley
- PublisherPerception Strategies, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerception Strategies, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.