All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Turnaround Leadership, Michael Fullan--an internationally recognized leader on educational reform--expands the definition of organizational turnaround and shows how leaders can turn even the worst situation into an opportunity to shake-up and rejuvenate their schools. Indeed he goes beyond turnaround schools to show how entire systems can be transformed. Fullan examines the dynamics of what makes societies--and education systems--healthy or sick. He identifies the positive things turnaround schools do to get off the critical list, and explores what it takes to motivate large numbers of people to go beyond short-term solutions in order to achieve fundamental, sustainable reform. Ultimately, Turnaround Leadership focuses on the critical role of leadership--t the Lone Ranger leader who rides into town and saves a single school, but leaders whose very actions change the systems they work in. This book is a volume in the Jossey-Bass Leadership Library in Education--a series designed to meet the demand for new ideas and insights about leadership in schools.
- Author BiographyMichael Fullan is professor of policy studies at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto. Recognized as an international authority on educational reform, he is engaged in training, consulting, and evaluating change projects around the world.
- Author(s)Michael G. Fullan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Leadership Library in Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight180 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.