All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Turnaround Leadership for Higher Education , international authorities on organizational change Michael Fullan and Geoff Scott reveal how campus leaders can proactively meet the challenges and expectations facing their institutions. They show how certain leadership capabilities and change-capable cultures in higher education institutions must mirror each other-for the benefit of students and their futures, and for the academy and society. The authors draw on a solid kwledge base of change, which advocates for stimulating and integrating strong moral purpose and equally strong partnerships and relationships inside and outside the academy.
- Author BiographyThe Authors?Michael Fullan is professor emeritus at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto. Recognized as an international authority on organizational change, he is engaged in training, consulting, and evaluating change projects around the world. He is the author of The Six Secrets of Change and the bestselling books Leading in a Culture of Change and Turnaround Leadership, all from Jossey-Bass. ?Geoff Scott is pro vice chancellor at the University of Western Sydney, Australia, and provost of its Penrith campus. He is the author of Change Matters: Making a Difference in Education and Training. In 2007 he was the recipient of the Australian Higher Education Quality Award.
- Author(s)Geoff Scott,Michael G. Fullan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight378 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.