All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Surviving Your Deposition, a new handbook that explains the rights and responsibilities of an eighteen-year old. Ideal for teens, parents, and educators. Systematically reviews the new legal environment these teenagers face in the United States. Complete with illustrations and cautionary busted anecdotes that present relevant legal topics such as shoplifting, drug use, contracts, employment, automobiles, the Internet, and more. Read it w and avoid compromising situations.
- Author(s)Fredric J. Friedberg
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note44 illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementProfessional ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.