All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the near future, Earth is almost ready to colonize space when a rival alien race wipes out most of their Terran competition. These nine interrelated stories for young readers offer an optimistic view of the future, in which the survivors adapt to their dystopian circumstances to build a thriving new world. A selection of the Junior Literary Guild.
- Author BiographyJean E. Karl (1927-2000) was the founder and head editor of the Atheneum and Aladdin publishing imprints. She edited many Newbery- and Caldecott-winning books, wrote several fiction and nonfiction titles, and was President of the Children's Book Council.
- Author(s)Jean Karl
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.