All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYasmine Harrison hits the scene with a bang! She introduces us to Daya Young. A beautiful, talented, successful, Corporate Executive. Daya believes in the beauty of love, life, family and friendship. Unfortunately, Daya has had her share of heartaches and heartbreaks. Just as she vows to never fall in love again. She is swept off her feet, by the suave, irresistible and amazingly handsome Damian Lightfoot. He is everything she ever dreamed of and surely her Mr. Right. But there is one thing that is separating the two. A secret he dares to reveal. He then disappears at the peak of there relationship without leaving a trace of his existence. She then settles for Mr. Alright. R.J. Worthington. He is carrying some serious baggage and is in hopes of using Daya as his escape goat; to disguise what and who he really is. This thrill seeking vel will bring you to tears, make you laugh and have you seating at the edge of your seat. Happy reading!
- Author BiographyYasmine Harrison is a Florida native, but happily raised as a Georgia Peach. She resides in the Metro Atlanta area. She is a graduate of Valdosta State University. She enjoys reading, writing, traveling, entertaining family and friends. This is her first published novel which is a dream fulfilled and she looks forward to future publications.
- Author(s)Yasmine Harrison
- Date of Publication29/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.