All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt times of crisis and revolution such as ours, diagses of crucial junctures and ruptures - 'turning points' - in the continuous flow of history are more prevalent than ever. Analysing literary, cinematic and other narratives, the volume seeks to understand the meanings conveyed by different concepts of turning points, the alternative concepts to which they are opposed when used to explain historical change, and those contexts in which they are unmasked as false and over-simplifying constructions.
- Author BiographyAnsgar Nunnung and Kai Sicks, Justus-Liebig-Universitat, Giessen, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSpectrum literaturwissenschaft/Spectrum Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 15 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight804 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAnsgar Nunning,Kai Marcel Sicks
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.