All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the award-winning creator of I'M THE BIGGEST THING IN THE OCEAN comes an inspiring tale of friendship and belonging that's perfect for fans of THE SNAIL AND THE WHALE, OWEN AND MZEE, and Oliver Jeffers's LOST AND FOUND. Turtle is big. But the ocean is bigger. And Turtle is all alone. Until four shipwrecked folks--a bear, an owl, a frog, and a cat--climb to safety on his shell. Before long, they're fast friends, and the sea doesn't seem so vast anymore. But when Frog confides that he misses his family, Turtle doesn't understand. Isn't he their family? And when the group decides to sail for home, will Turtle be left behind? Never fear--a surprise on the horizon promises friends, family, and a home at last. Uplifting and heartfelt, this is a book about the power of friendship and making a home of one's own.
- Author BiographyKevin Sherry is not only the talented author/illustrator of many books for kids, he's also a chef, a puppeteer, and a cyclist. You can find him in his awesome fort in Baltimore, Maryland, working, playing, and always creating.
- Author(s)Kevin Sherry
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width262 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.