All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI am a Turtle. My eyes are black, my shell is green. Wide ocean calls me, as I lie curled in the dark. Tides roar in my blood, surf pounds in my heart. A lyrical journey of the life of a Green Turtle from hatchling beneath the sand of a coral beach, through wanderings at sea, to adulthood and returning to lay eggs of it's own. Award winning illustrator Kim Toft's magnificent silk painting perfectly capture the precarious life of the Green Turtle, while author Alan Brown's poignant, mythical story sounds a hymn to this ancient but w endangered creature.
- Author BiographyKim Toft is a full-time silk artist. One Less Fish, her first book, is a reflection of her love for the tropical paradise of far north Queensland and her desire to help the next generation understand the importance of its preservation.
- Author(s)Alan Brown,Kim Michelle Toft
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight170 g
- Width206 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Reading AgeFrom 3 To 99
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.