All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Timmy and his turtle family at the pond! This first title in The Feel Good Series is a story for younger readers to encourage self-confidence. Each title in the series includes a story to read and color, activities to complete, and games to play.
- Author BiographyE. Michaels began a writing career with The Mysterious House, the first book in The Fox Mystery Series for children. Although published in 2009 as one of Sunflower Footsteps' introductory titles, this story dates back more than two decades. It was first written as a serial story for the author's children. Upcoming children's series by E. Michaels include The Appalachian Boys Mysteries, involving two mischievous friends and their adventures, and The Feel Good Series, stories for younger readers to encourage self-confidence. Within The Feel Good Series titles are stories to color and activities to complete. For more information, visit Sunflower Footsteps at www.sunflowerfootsteps.com.
- Author(s)E Michaels
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)R Sanders
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.