All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.46
- AU $28.01Trending at AU $39.49
- AU $49.49Trending at AU $50.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.46
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.88
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.83
About this product
- DescriptionBeautifully illustrated and with potted biographies, anecdotes and literary snippets, this personal and practical guide leads travellers to the best that Tuscany can offer. Florence, Sienna, Pisa and Lucca are tackled in depth, and there are sections covering the most popular small towns. Both Assisi and Lake Trasime in Umbria are included.
- Author BiographyHope Caton has written six guidebooks about Italy. She has a gift for storytelling and a passion for all things Italian. Hope is also an expert photographer and a gourmet cook. She has written three books for The Purple Guide: Tuscany & Assisi, Venice and Rome. For each destination, Hope is supported by an on-the-ground team of experts and contributors.
- Author(s)Hope Caton
- PublisherThe Purple Guide Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2004
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationTeddington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Purple Guide Ltd
- Content Note100ill.5M.
- Width122 mm
- Height172 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.