All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo.The Tuscany Marco Polo Handbook offers expert advice and is aimed at travellers looking for in-depth coverage of a destination - from detailed cultural information to Insider Tips - in an easy to use format. Whatever your mood or interests, Marco Polo Handbooks are the perfect travel companion. Welcome to Tuscany! The Marco Polo Handbook to Tuscany reveals secrets like how the Leaning Tower was saved, where to find the Manhattan of the Middle Ages and Tuscany's most famous wine!Discover & Understand: Our invative infographics condense large amounts of data into a format which is easy to understand. Infographics include: where is the geographical centre of Italy? Ecomy and Climate plus Palio di Siena - the world's toughest horse race. Unique 3D images provide vivid insights into the Dome of Florence's Cathedral and Palazzo Vecchio. Tours: 5 specially created tours explore the very best of Tuscany. All suggested tours are plotted on detailed maps and combine the best and most interesting places to see, with tips for exciting stops along the way. Experience & Enjoy: All the things which make a trip unforgettable: from eating and drinking, shopping, sightseeing, museums & galleries, staying the night, travelling with children, festivals and going out in the evening. What's the best way to explore Tuscany? Where are the best places for shopping? What is there to do with children? Answers to these and many other questions can be found in this chapter. In depth kwledge: Kwledge is king and Marco Polo Handbooks are packed full of information to help you get the best out of your trip. Insider Tips and special Marco Polo insights reveal hidden gems and well-kept secrets. Large pull-out map: Includes a separate pull-out map handily placed in a high quality plastic wallet at the back of the book, which can also be used as a storage pocket.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight748 g
- Width122 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Lonely Planet Tasmania by Meg Worby, Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Anthony Ham (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $21.35New
- AU $14.13New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $43.45
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.32
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $39.04
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.56
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.